As the demand for laser tattoo removal continues to grow, so does the need for providers. New Look Laser College, Astanza’s laser tattoo removal training program, allows individuals to get certified in laser tattoo removal. Recently, Spectrum Local News in Dallas, TX, visited the New Look Laser College headquarters to see the course in action.
Inside New Look Laser College
Register For A Class
New Look Laser College teaches at multiple locations, including the headquarter office in Dallas, TX. Other course sites include Las Vegas, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami. The registration price for Dallas courses is $1,495 and the registration price of non-Dallas courses is $1,795. Want to save $300? Register at least three months in advance of the respective course you’d like to attend to qualify for our early bird registration discount.
We are excited to announce the official laser tattoo removal certification course schedule for 2023! Below are the locations and dates available for next year’s training:
- January 9 & 10, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- January 19 & 20, 2023 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- February 3 & 4, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- March 6 & 7, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- March 23 & 23, 2023 – Las Vegas, NV
- April 3 & 4, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- April 20 & 21, 2023 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- May 19 & 20, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- June 12 & 13, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- June 22 & 23, 2023 – Las Vegas, NV
- July 13 & 14, 2023 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- July 24 & 25, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- August 18 & 19, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- September 11 & 12, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- September 21 & 22, 2023 – Las Vegas, NV
- October 9 & 10, 2023 – Dallas, TX
- October 19 & 20, 2023 – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- November 10 & 11, 2023 – Dallas, TX
Starting an Aesthetic Laser Business
If you’re interested in getting into the laser tattoo removal business, investing in the right equipment is essential. One of the benefits of training at New Look Laser College is getting hands-on experience with the same device that Astanza Laser, New Look Laser College’s parent company, offers.
Both the Duality and Trinity tattoo removal laser devices are safe for all skin types, produce effective results, and are backed by The Astanza Experience to ensure your laser is in working condition while supporting your business with robust marketing efforts.
The Astanza Duality produces the 1064 nm and 532 nm wavelengths, treating 90-95% of tattoos and ink colors. Its ultra-short, 6000 picosecond pulse duration delivers strong peak power and photo-acoustic waves to fracture the ink particles in the skin. For more information on the Astanza Duality, visit here.
The Astanza Trinity combines the Duality with the Astanza Eternity ruby laser, creating a powerful triple-wavelength system. The additional 694 nm wavelength produced by the ruby laser targets resistant ink shades like vivid blue or green. Unlike other systems, the Trinity’s full-powered wavelengths and handpieces help fully remove resistant inks. Learn more about the Trinity laser here.
If you’re interested in starting a laser tattoo removal business, learning more about our products, or getting trained at New Look Laser College, contact us today.