Astanza Laser is excited to speak at the annual 2018 Texas Vision Summit Re-Entry Conference November 1-2, 2018 in Bryan, TX! David Murrell and Brian Hasenbauer (Astanza Laser), along with Amber Gabler of the Texas Juvenile Justice Department Program, will speak on how laser tattoo removal is critical in the re-entry process.
Speakers, workshop presenters, and a network of re-entry specialists will share their ideas and experiences on re-entry from the criminal justice system and how our own communities are affected.
Conference attendees will learn more more about:
- Innovative programs or service providers that assist offenders re-entering from the criminal justice system with housing, transportation, employment, education
- Providing services to special populations such as Veteran’s, those with medical and behavioral health impairments and the LGBT community.
- Communities that have developed policies to promote seamless re-entry for offenders
- Research and evidenced based practices
- Motivational success stories from ex-offenders, their families and others
The Texas Vision Summit is hosted by the Texas Re-Entry Advisory Council (TRAC), a nonprofit organization whose goal it is to sponsor the Texas Vision Summit Re-Entry Conference without political division. TRAC aims to support re-entry throughout the state of Texas and improve our communities through easy access to education and resources. The 2016 Texas Vision Summit hosted an overwhelming 200 attendees, and TRAC is eager to offer their conference to their communities again.